· Total Members: 96
· Newest Member: Bailey
View Thread: Hello !!
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
Hello !!
Jan
Hi all Smile my partner & I form the backroom team looking after all the techi stuff Wink

We live in beautifull Pembrokeshire and with my daughter are owned by 2 Pure Arabians Smile

Jan & Si x

Edit:
Sorry forgot to add our Arabians in action Grin

This is Maisie (Ora El Masra) on the beach at Poppit sands in May 2011
She was backed late last year and as you can see is going well

img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/janpembs/223188_214126248616436_100000571862301_778035_7089303_n.jpg

And this is Autumn (Crossleys Raindancer) having fun at Capel Dewi show 2010Smile
She has done everything in her time, all ponyclub events inc camp and games, hunter trials inc Pembrey open coarse. And also has had an eventfull in hand career Grin

img.photobucket.com/albums/v366/janpembs/capeldewi007-1-1-1.jpg
Edited by Jan on 13 July 2011

navaho
Well seeing as no one else has said anything i thought id add something about me Smile
Im Vicky, i live up on the West Wales coast, we have 5 Arabs, my old boy Navaho who is 23, Northash Pharaoh who is 11 & on loan to a lovely lady called Jayne from Caerphilly, Milad who is 3, AA Armani who is 15 & on loan to us from Louise Maryon & finally Bluerocks Crystal Diamond who is 8 & currently away being broken.

This is my daughter Ceri with AA Armani aka Albie :

img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/navaho/195.jpg

This is my youngest daughter Charlotte with my old boy Nav:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/navaho/024-2.jpg

My partner Ryan with Milad:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/navaho/171.jpg

Bluerocks Crystal Diamond aka April:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/navaho/071-1.jpg

& finally Northash Pharaoh aka Fat Boy:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v324/navaho/000_0306.jpg

We dont do loads with ours & we are mainly happy hackers, though hoping to get to a few shows this year, were not in it to win, we just want to have fun Smile

Katielouisefrancis
Hello ^^,
I'm also new, but only because I got shouted at by the background team to join to make sure everything was going fine Pfft
Grin
I'm a showjumper mainly, anything that jumps I love.
I've just come back from working in Exeter with a international event team.
I should be hovering about the place from time to time, but I will post some piccys.
a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/216160_2051130517216_1213095819_3703533_4723067_n.jpg
This is the only picture of me on an Arab I have, its Jan's arab Autumn, (I'm jockey on the picture of her jumping Pfft) all the other pictures are of me on my sec A and my old showjumper Lily, who I'm sure Jan would agree was a handful. Grin

amanda
Hi every one im jans daughter, im riding maisie in tthe top pick, that was a fun time on the beach frist time and the first thing she freaked out at was were the soft sand met the hard sand lol silly horse Grin

Cliopatra
You all have beautiful horses Smile

clio
Signature
*~* One Life Live It *~*

Jump to Forum:
News
R.I.P
It is with great sadness that i have to inform you of the passing of Maggie Wagstaff.
Maggie was a founder member and the backbone of RAGW and is going to be missed greatly by all members.
Our condolences and deepest sympathy go out to Richard and family XX

You will find Maggie's obituary below
Link
WE NEED HELP !!!
PLEASE READ

FUTURE EVENTS

DEPEND ON YOU

Link
Render time: 0.03 seconds - 63 Queries 4,960,706 unique visits